Friday, August 1, 2008

6DP3DT

Well, what do you think happened today?  Yup.  Same. Damn. Thing.  At this point I'm like, "Whatever."  I do wonder if this has something to do with the year round spotting I was having that no one seemed that concerned about but me.  Like I said, I don't know how they can stick, if I'm bleeding all the fucking time.  Maybe they implanted before the bleeding started.  Who knows.  I called the nurse today and she told me just what I thought she would.  Nothing to do.  Wait for the blood test.  At least now I feel like I've done all I can.

On a completely different note, we went to the movies to see The X Files.  It was great.  The man said to me, "You are soooooooo Scully!"

I pouted and whined, "But I want to be Muuuuuuuuldeeeeeeeeeeeer!!"

"You know what you have to do right?"

At this point I quote the movie which I will not do here in case you haven't seen it.

As we are driving away, the man says, "What is that?" and stops the car in the middle of the parking lot and gets out.  I'm like what the hell?  I look and see a pair of glowing eyes.  I look again they belong to a black and white kitten.  So I get out of the car.  Then people want to leave the movies so I re-park the car and we spend an hour trying to catch 3 kittens.  (anyone see the coinkidink?)  I caught two of them, luring them with peperoni sticks and the third, the runt, when I finally caught him.  KICKED. MY.  ASS!  Dude was wailing!  Even, who we think was the mama kitty, came out to check the scene!  But she didn't fight.  She just walked away.  So when I was tired of being beaten up I finally let him go.

"I guess he stays with mama."

"What should we do with the others?"

"I feel bad taking them from each other."

"They'd have a better chance with us."

I look at the man, I can see I have lost this argument.  He is such a softy...

I debate it with him for like 30 seconds, my heart isn't in the debate, they are awfully cute.

So now we have two kittens  we may or may not keep.  One is a calico and kooky and one is a black and white tux.  Toooooo cute!  And big eaters! lol.

We have tentatively names theme Six and Eight.

2 comments:

  1. Aaawww, cute kittens!

    You're on such an emotional rollercoaster with all the hope and fear... you're a strong one, you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo going to keep 6 & 8

    ReplyDelete