Friday, August 29, 2008

CD1/SD1/LD3-4

I'm a bitch!  Lupron makes me the bitch that I am deep down inside.  On one hand it's kind of fun, on the other, I'm not used to the anger...very odd.  But I'm trying to NOT flip people off.  The operative word being TRYING.  (Hangs head in shame, but is still pissed at the asshole who fucking cut me off this after noon, and hopes his transmission fall out of his P.O.S.!!!!!)  I'm still road rage girl in the car (see previous statement).  I'm quick to argue with people online.  Every thing pisses me of quickly!  VERY QUICKLY!  You have been warned...

Have a nice day!  :-)




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="367" caption="BITCH!!!!!!"]BITCH!!!!!![/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Better not run into you then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a fighting mood today..................................leeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttssss gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete