Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CD15-4

Well after going round and round with the pharmacy about the Follisitm dosage and vial size, I talked to the nurse and she assures me the drug company tells them they put an extra 137 IU's in the vial.  I've not experienced it but no one else has had a problem with it so maybe it's just operator error.  So, we'll see.

I have my first acupuncture appointment on Tuesday.  I'm very excited.  Honestly, I don't know if it's all a bunch of hooey, or if it really will help up the odds, but I figure, it can't hurt.  And hey, if it helps with my hormonal headaches (which I have had for the past few days) I'm all about it!  Maybe it can help with the spotting too.  Dunno, but I'm hopeful.

Monday I have my baseline ultrasound.  I'm wondering if I will have to do the blood test checking my E2 levels on this protocol.  I guess I'll find out Monday, as well as why isn't anyone else concerned about the spotting.  Bugs me.

Well, that's all I got.  Later

2 comments:

  1. Let us know how the acu appointment goes because I'm really going back and forth about whether to go or not. I'm nervous it might hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural healing........................it will work! Oh, it doesn't hurt...done it. Proud of you again and again! Keep looking into the spotting thing. There will be one doctor who will solve that.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete