Monday, August 25, 2008

CD 20-4

We have lift off!!  So the ultrasound went well.  RE was even really personable!  Usually he's a no muss no fuss kinda guy.  Which I appreciate.  Today he was very...personable.  Nice.  Anyway, seems like we beat that endometreoma bitch into submission.  It's not there on the left and much smaller on the right!  Take that whore!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I start the microdose Lupron on the 27th.  Eventually, I will be up to four shots a day.  >.<    To celebrate, I'm gonna go to get Acupuncture tomorrow.  Yes to celebrate my 4 shots a day, I'm gonna go get poked VOLUNTARILY with needles.  'Cause, you know;

That's.  How.  I.  Do.



Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. Voluntary poking with needles. VOLUNTARY poking with NEEDLES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let us know how it goes....

    ^_________ ditto what Bel said

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay go you!!! Woohoo

    Big Smile

    Poke poke

    ReplyDelete