Saturday, August 2, 2008

7DP3DT

So, color me surprised.  The spotting has seemed to have slowed.  Go figure.  I don't know what it means, if anything.  I mean there is still spotting so...

I've been waking with headaches the past couple of days.  Have managed to not take anything for them.  It's...annoying.  Also are body aches.  I'm not a big fan of those either. Oh well.

As the day grows closer to the test, the more fear I feel.  Honestly, I believe we're gonna get a BFN (big fat negative).  So I don't know why the fear is building.  Actual reality I guess.

On the day of the test, this is not gonna be the first place I unveil the results.  I will make phone calls to the immediate family before I inform the general Internet population.  Even then, the calls will not be made right away.  So, if you could please give us time to absorb the results and not start calling right away, it would be appreciated.  Don't call us, we'll call you.  :-)

In other news, Six and Eight are doing well, the vet checked them out gave them their shots and deworming goo.  They are both girls.  When they are less skittish, I'll get pictures of them up.  I predict Eight will be the first to try to pull and Michael Scofield out of the downstairs bathroom.  I think she is the one who figured out how to open the cupboard and made a cozy little bed for the two of them in there.

Well, it's late and I have to get up early so, that's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, I can imagine the 2ww in an IVF cycle would be so much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke to my Mom and she said she will pray for you both. Have fun with those kittens! BTW my mom said that she spotted heavy for three weeks when she was prego with me and well.....................I came out..lol. You're doing great and strong!!!!

    Kisses and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] http://mommiewannabe.wordpress.com/2008/08/02/7dp3dt7dp3dt/ [...]

    ReplyDelete