Saturday, September 13, 2008

CD15/SD15/LD17/Day After Retreival-IVF#4

RE called.

7 eggs.

3 immature.

4 ICSI'ed

3 Fertilized.

On one hand disappointing.  On the other, still more than I thought.  I just wanted more for a better chance.  So my mood is pretty grim.  Except for when 6 comes to love on me and lick my nose and chin.   That makes my heart pretty happy.

We're going ahead with the 2 day transfer.

UPDATE:


Had Acupuncture today.  Gonna have it Monday too.  Tomorrow...transfer day...

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat. On day 9 they are expecting only 6-7 eggs at best so I'll end up with 3 if I'm lucky. But if they are all good ones then there is hope. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three is still good! All three could be strong and stay. It will happen....believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It only takes one good one! Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete