Saturday, September 20, 2008

5DP2DT-IVF#4 - Pt. 2

So I had a complete and total melt down.  I did what I do.  Go take a shower and cry like death is upon me.  Complete vulnerability.  Naked, wet, in the shower, crying uncontrollably, your heart and emotions, naked and wet.  Muttering to my husband, who has come in to find me in this disturbing state and asks,"Why are you crying what's wrong?"

Me: "I'm tired.  I can't take it.  It's too hard.  I can't do this."

He knows me.  He let me be after a few minutes.  Probably to start smoking again.

I went to acupuncture and it calmed me down.

A good friend gaveme some advice about doing some natural things.  I'm doing them.

My head hurts.  My eyes are red and puffy.  I have two sick cats (not the kittens) that are concerning me.  I feel like a failure.  And my homework answers for this week suck.


I give up.

4 comments:

  1. Anything that is worth it will be hard. Sorry you have to go through this but hopefully you will have your baby soon.
    You are stronger then you think but in the meantime lean on God(what he brings you too he will bring you through) and husband and family.
    Good Luck today. I hope your dreams come true !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up...just rest a lot. Hormones are very hard and tiring.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you, and I know you are NOT a quitter. There are down times, but you always continue on. Hard times often lead to good times so I have found.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thinking of you and loving you guys. I sure hope there is a plan up there somewhere, but I'm not sure what it is. In the meantime, just know we love you...Carol and Bob

    ReplyDelete