Sunday, September 7, 2008

CD10/SD10/LD12-IVF#4

I don't really have anything to write about today.  Tomorrow is another ultrasound and I suppose we'll determine when to trigger.  Then you know the drill.  I expect that the retrieval will go about the same as last time.  Hopefully I won't be leaking body fluids like last time and I won't be in as much pain as last time.  They'll drain the endos like last time so that probably makes the two previous wishes a moot point.  (Or as Joey says, "A moo point.  It's like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter, it's moo.")







That cracks me up every time lololol!

Anyway, hopefully it will work unlike last time.  I would just feel a lot better if they had the spotting under control.  It's just fucked up, ya know?

Well after some consideration and my poor response I don't think the flare protocol is right for me.  Of course I'm not sure what is at this point.

Well, I think that's all I got for now.  See ya later.

Moo.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just letting you know I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying this is your cycle. Are you doing anything like acupuncture or getting massages done around you ER/ET? Its supposed to really help relieve stress and help the embies to want to implant.

    I love Friends!

    Emily,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just random reader, praying this time works for you. I love that episode of Friends, I laugh at that line everytime and I laugh everytime I use it too.!!! So here is a Moo and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete