Wednesday, September 24, 2008

9DP2DT-IVF#4

...Also known as Day Before Blood Test Day.

Same drill as last time.

We'll let you know...

http://mommiewannabe.wordpress.com/2008/08/02/7dp3dt7dp3dt/

http://mommiewannabe.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/8dp3dt8dp3dt/

In other news, my conversation with the clinic today:

Me:  Hi, my friends kids gave me a sore throat and cold. Is there anything I can take to help with the congestion?

Nurse:  *Cackles hysterically for 35 minutes*

Me: *Blink Blink*

Nurse:  Nah, man!  It just sucks to be you! *More cackling as she hangs up on me*

Me:  *Blink Blink, hangs up phone*

Me: *Calls Acupuncturist*  I can't make the appointment.  I'm sick as a dog.

Her:  You're congested!!

Me:  Yeah

Her:  Come in!!  I can help with that!!

Me:  I'll be right there.

One hour later...

Me:  Takes deep breath BECAUSE. I. CAN!

Me:  *Hears Hallelujah Chorus*

Her:  Better?

Me:  *Thinks about proposing*  Yes thank you!

Her:  Good luck tomorrow.  I'll put you here on the books with a heart and sending you light!

Me:  Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like acupuncture is good! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow.. and much love,

    Carol & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog through the wordpress search site. Good Luck on your Beta. Hope you get your miracle.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps ....happy can't spell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and how hapy you will be when she tells you to get some rest MAMA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you were "put on" to the acupuncturist....thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying and crossing my fingers !!! Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are doing ok with whatever the results were. Will continue to pray for you !!!!

    ReplyDelete