Thursday, September 11, 2008

CD14/SD14/LD16-IVF#4

Well, 'tis the night before.  We are at B.I.L.'s house again since it's such an early call.  not much to tell, since nothing is really going on.  I plan on bringing my laptop with me to the procedure tomorrow, hoping to do a blow by blow as long as they let me have my computer.

Other than that, I was thinking that there should be some kind of bumper sticker.  "Back off!  I'M ON LUPRON!"  Something along those lines.

OK.  I'm off.  See y'all later!!

Moo!

3 comments:

  1. all of my good thoughts and prayers are with you today.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are in my thoughts daily. We have all our fingers and toes crossed (although makes it a little hard to work that way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you both very much and will think of you and babies alllll day!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete