Saturday, July 12, 2008

CD3/SD3

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="410" caption="MRI of Migraine"]MRI of Migraine[/caption]

I had a whole big rant scheduled for this post but alas, a migraine has taken the wind out of my self righteous sails.  So rather than get my rant on, I'm gonna go get my migraine fight on.  My migraines are hormone based so I am not that surprised.  So did I plan ahead and call any of my many doctors to get a solution for it?  Of course not.  It was always, next time,  or later.  Well, that's what I get for procrastinating.  I guess I'll call them tomorrow.  I think I'll call the RE since they know what they want in my system and what they don't.  So, hopefully, I will be much better tomorrow and ready to rant about ignorant people.

2 comments:

  1. Damn those migraines, hope you feel better soon.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are through this phase soon and your body, mind, and spirit enjoying the life that you are going to be carrying. I have faith...It is going to happen for you.
    Nita

    ReplyDelete