Monday, July 28, 2008

2DP3DT

Nothing really of note happened.  I had and appointment with my allergist. That's always fun.  I love my allergist.  I told him about the transfer on Saturday and he blessed my stomach!  HAHAAHHAHAHAAHA.  I think one of these days I'm gonna send him an invitation to have dinner.  I love that guy!

The only other thing that happened is I gave the 3 Amigos er Embryos their first taste of true junk food...JACK IN THE CRACK.  Mmmmmmmm...soooooooo gooooood!! And sooooooooo bad!  I know...but I just WANTED it!

Ok I lied, the other thing that happened to day is pain.  My insides hurt.  My ovaries where they drained hurt.  And every now and again the front of my tummy hurts just below my belly button hurts.  Sore from the retrieval I suppose.  After a couple of IVF cycles, I have found my insides are very sensitive.  I MAY even take some Tylenol tonight to help me sleep.  Haven't decided, I mean I can, I'm allowed but you know how it is...you want to do the right things...I know Jack wasn't the right thing but it was a yummy thing...

Anyway, that's about it unless you want to count my mind reeeeeeeeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment