Thursday, July 24, 2008

CD 15 Day After Retrieval

I want to thank everyone for their calls and concerns.  As you could tell, I was not up to talking.  So here is the short long version...details to follow on a later post.

There was more pain than I had expected.

There was more blood than I wanted.

There were fewer eggs than I expected and wanted...4

On the upside of down, 3 of the 4 fertilized.

3 day transfer on Saturday, and I'll tell you what, if all 3 make it, I'm putting them ALL BACK IN!

So at this point, I don't want people calling, texting or commenting to me on all the dangers of transferring that many embryos.  I'm a big girl with a higher than average I.Q. I've read the statistics, I know the percentages.  I know about splitting and selective reduction.  So if you disapprove.  Keep it to your self. If you feel you can't, it will be deleted or you well be hung up on and never spoken to again.   Capiche?

9 comments:

  1. Would you like to come and be in the sun and go to the farmers market at noon today? We can talk about all the jewelry, clothes, flowers and great treats.

    I'd treat for lunch today if you want to come and meet me. Call my cell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, I would put all three back in too. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to my dearest cuz - i know that you are doing what is best for you and I support you 100%; if you need to vent - call me - I am home all day today Friday, Saturday, Sunday Morning and Monday Morning - It sucks to be 800 miles away from you right now. I LOVE YOU, and take a hug if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you are putting them all back!!!!! More babies the better! I love you MWB and am sorry it was painful for you. Call me when you're ready!!!!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. We support you whatever you decide, and will be here to help whenever and whatever for you need. All our love,
    megan and dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. 75% fertilization...not too bad! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you altered it....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll cross my fingers for you! And I totally get it, I would try for all three as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, my retrieval was 2 days ago - 28 eggs of which 20 has fertilized. I am still in so much pain. I can't even walk. Apparently this is normal. What can I expect when they do the transfer on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete