Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CD13-Retrieval T-Minus 1 Day

We are up at the BIL & SIL's house. They were gracious enough to allow us to spend the night so we didn't have to drive 2.5 hours to be at the clinic by 8.30 AM. Yuck.

So am I excited? No. Not really. Calm before the storm? Maybe. Not sure. I did have a moment where I was a bit excited but that's all. I was really excited my mom came down and helped me clean the house so I could convalesce and not have to stare at the disaster that was my house. Don't. Ask.

Since I will have an hour to kill tomorrow morning, I may try to blog a little if anyone wants to know. I just realized my email list is on my laptop and I am on SIL's computer...so no email tonight. LOL.

OK. I guess that's it. See ya later! Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment