Monday, July 21, 2008

CD12/TRIGGER DAY

Antibiotic - Check.

HCG - T minus 2hours 25 minutes...

Mood:

Here is an example of my mood:

Last night I was watching a segment on 60 Minutes.  It was about a guy named John Kanzius.  He has invented a machine that may cure cancer.  They are having luck with animal test.  They are about 4 years out from human testings.  YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN the research geeks talking about this machine!  (Don't get me wrong, I so luuuuuuuuuuuurv me some geeks!)  I haven't seen geeks on TV get that excited in...geeze, EVER!  It really is exciting I have to admit.  Anyway several time during the story I got all weepy.  "Oh my God!  They're actually gonna cure cancer!" weep, weep.

I am so fucking hormonal.



UPDATE:


Trigger -  Check.

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You are off! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now remember, don't jerk the trigger, squeeze it gently, that way you'll hit the target. lol.

    ReplyDelete