Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cycle Day 2

Well, not much happens on CD 2. Some clinics do the blood tests today. Mine does them on CD 3. Yesterday was also pretty bad on the discomfort scale. This cycle is knocking me on my ass. I have a feeling it's due to two reasons. One, that it's my first natural cycle after the D&C. I had one before this but it had to be induced with Provera. Second, the cyst. It is angry and fighting back. But, it's destiny is sealed. It will be banished.

I made the mistake of thinking I was all better and went to the grocery store, (because there is no food in the house lol) and it was too much for me. So when the nice checker man asked me if I wanted help out with my stuff, of course I said no, I can do it. I put my receipt in my purse and looked up at him. He was staring at me. "Are you sure?" because he clearly wasn't sure I could do it on my own. Geeze, what did I look like? Well that whole 4 year old thing kicked in, I can do it myself! So of course I said, ignoring my own pain, "No, I got it." I'm such an idiot.

So, I thought I'd share an online I Ching I did. I know I haven't shared much about my feelings on the whole IVF matter yet, but have no fear, I'm sure they will arise. This gave me a little more hope. (Click on the pictures for larger image.)

[gallery]

So I'll try to keep my control issues in check. lol. But, that reading seemed really positive to me. I'm reading that right, right?

Apparently, the blood work was done through my primary care physician. So I need to request it from her. Mystery solved.

Tomorrow I go up for my appointment, get my blood drawn and pick up my medications. I need to get directions to the lab and to the pharmacy. I have no idea where it is. I need to go to the pharmacy first. I'm supposed to bring my meds in with me. I honestly hope I don't have to do the injection training, since I have already done it. Not that I mind, it's just a hell of a long drive up there, about an hour no traffic. Long day tomorrow. I'm already tired. Rough cycle. I'll be glad when it calms down. I'm wondering if I should take more iron; if that would help. Oh well.

I have made a conscious decision to remove as much negativity from my life as possible. To that end, I'm trying to make peace with my faith. I have been very angry for so many reasons dating back years, probably 12 years. I'm making an attempt to start over and hope to find comfort and peace when times are rough. Hopefully, I have not severed those ties, but am hoping for benevolence.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment