Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Telephone - featuring the Sheriff of Nottingham

*Ring, ring, ring*


Me: Hello?

Sheriff of Nottingham: Hello.  Is this MWB?

Me: Yes.

SON: Hi. This is the Sheriff of Nottingham from your RE's office.

Me: Hello.

SON: I just wanted to let you know that you did WAY more ultrasounds than was allowed in our decree so you have to pay us for those.

Me: Oh.  I see.

SON:  Yes, by proclamation of the King, you owe us 15 cows, 50 goats, 100 chickens and your horse.  Which is due tomorrow when you come in.  OK?

Me: That's a lot.

SON: Well maybe you should call Robbin Hood, but I think he's busy robbing the rich to give to you folk.  Guess he hasn't made his way to see you yet.  Tell him I said "Hi" and I'm looking for him. Bye! *click*

Me: ~sigh~

3 comments:

  1. Well .... I guess he's kinda cute. Does he have a bike? Oh .... I'm sorry. You were saying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And you picked a FINE looking (is that Robbin Hood?) :)) I can hardly wait until he makes his way to my house!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's new.

    You pay for their clerical errors???

    The person responsible for such an oversight causing psychological pain, also called sometimes

    psychalgia (Psychogenic pain)

    was fired for causing the suit you bring against the company for such an oversight.

    mum

    ReplyDelete