Sunday, September 26, 2010

Aileen Quinn, Ke$ha, Foreigner and the Beach Boys, with special guest Marky Mark


Tomorrow, tomorrow, I...just kidding.

Tomorrow is transfer day.  First big obstacle is our little Han Solos surviving the thaw.  (~fighting the urge to sing Cold as Ice~) Then the big plunge.  So here is the schedule.

Today:

Clean my house so I can chill in a tidy space.

Tomorrow:

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy...sorry...let's try that again.

Today:

Clean my house so I can chill in a tidy space.

Tomorrow:

Wake.

Maybe try to get in to see the acupuncturist before my transfer.

Check in at RE's at 12.30 p.m.

Transfer at 1.00 p.m.

Go home and will the Han Duo to implant.
Tik Tok (I won't link again ;-) )

Two weeks later take a pregnancy test.

Will I pee on any sticks during that two week wait?  Dunno.  Depends on the time of day you catch me.

So here is where I ask for all well wishes, prayers, good vibes whatever you got! (~so wanting to break out in Good Vibrations both Beach Boys and Marky Mark style~ (I promise, I'll stop))

As always, I may post during the TWW but after the pregnancy test will be radio silence.  Don't be offended, it's nothing personal...towards you anyway :-) .

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and prayers with you. I will be thinking and hoping for you really hard. Your MOM in Law and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the luck in the world, my fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete