Friday, June 25, 2010

Lupron. Bitch Juice. There you go.

Well, I got a mini-tripod, so I thought I'd film an episode of me doin' the Bitch Juice.  It's a lousy video.  I'm not a filmmaker.  I could edit it, I guess... but I'm also lazy and as you know on the Bitch Juice.  Can you see me trying to edit video on Bitch Juice?  Especially since I don't know how to use the editing software?  I'm not interested in destroying my MacBook thankyouverymuch.  This post was an exercise in how many times I could use the phrase Bitch Juice in one posting.  Why?

It's my blog,


I'm on Bitch Juice,


and it makes me happy, GODDAMNIT!


*Grin*

Anyway...on with the show!







Hope you all aren't psychologically damaged by any of the contents of that video.  I know it's disturbing on many levels.  Although, not nearly as disturbing as The Man coming in and asking, "Are you watching this?"

Me: "I guess not anymore."

The Man: Changes the channel to a bunch of men playing banjos, mandolins and fiddles to a crowd of people with mullets.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna have to go so I can leave the room before I find a leftover progesterone syringe and stab him in the eye with it.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, and ouch, and don;t come anywhere near me with a needle :-)

    ReplyDelete