Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When it's over...

Update:


Sorry for the confusion.  We may try more IVF in the future, it's just with losing the insurance it will be a lot tougher.  I wrote the other post just after finding out the news we lost the insurance so I was not very clear.  I apologize for the misinformation.  With the insurance we had unlimited tries, now there is very much a limit and I am very much aware of it.  My heart is broken over it.  So, when we decide to try again (after someone sends me the winning lotto numbers :-) ) we'll let you know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

No Cal-Cobra for me which means no more IVF.

I'll mourn my loss and move on.  Thanks for reading and commenting, it meant a lot.  I'll be making the blog private so if I have news and post, I'll send out an email.  If you can get in, email me and I'll include you.

Again, thanks for everything.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for you Nic Love, really am. You're a strong woman for going through all those tough moments you had the past months. I'm sending you prayers and wish you well on your journey to motherhood. You have so much love to give. Big up to your Man too, he's one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that, Nic. Take care of yourself and do what you need to do. We will all be here if and when you need us. Much love and hugs headed your way. Thanks for linking me to your blog and letting me be a part of your journey. It's not over yet. Remember that.

    PP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, Nic. I hope you and your husband find another way of sharing your love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, Nic. Be well and remember that we're here for you.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. You have a great attitude. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete